The Perfect Place for an Unforgettable Retreat
- 3 group studios (for yoga or other classes) with stunning views, hardwood floors, mats, props and altars with capacity of up to 30 students. See more info on sacred spaces here.
- Affordable and comfortable accommodations, with 19 comfortably appointed guest rooms providing capacity for up to 40 guests
- Sound healing 'Om Dome' with Crystal Singing Bowls and other drums and instruments
- Tea House comfortably seats up to 20 people, perfect for tea ceremony, silent meditation, poetry, philosphy, reading, etc. Comes fully equipped with all teaware
- Sacred Fire Circle ~ Amazingly designed sacred space for prayer, ceremony, singing, offerings, and gatherings of all kinds. Comfortably seats 25, tho can fit up to 50 people. 1 included in retreat price, option to add more for additional fee.
- Temazcal (Mayan Sauna) ~ beautiful healing space for cleansing. Traditional steam sauna where the fire is heated in the back, and inside you add water for the steam. Silence, singing, chanting, praying are all welcome. No talking inside. comfortably seats 14 at a time. 1 included in retreat price, option to add more for small fee.
- 2 private docks with lake access for swimming, paddle boarding, kayaks, tanning, and more.
- All packages include 3 delicious vegan meals each day, as well as unlimited beverage service of organic teas and purified water. Our food is home grown (or locally sourced) and organic wherever possible. Our kitchen is able to accommodate most special diets with enough notice.
We offer shared accommodations at a daily rate of $65 per person, and private accommodations for $80 per person. (See our Accommodations page for more info on our lodging spaces.)
Please inquire via the contact form below to receive a copy of our retreat contract with more details!
We offer retreat packages for 7 to 11 participants, 12 to 16 participants, or you can book the whole farm at 20 to 30 participants.
In addition to the many amenities the farm has to offer, we have a number of special services* you can book to customize your retreat. Some of the services we offer include:
- Traditional Temezcal (Mayan sauna)
- Cacao Ceremony (can be a variety of activities based on your group needs)
- Song Circle / Kirtan
- Sound Healing Ceremony
- Shamanic Healing
- Plant Medicine Ceremony
- Tea Ceremony / Tea Party
- Ecstatic Dance / Dance Party
- Yoga/Spiritual Programs
- Sustainability/Permaculture Workshops
- Evening Satsang/Fire ceremonies
- Volcano Hikes
- Village Tours / Local Market Shopping Excursions
- Angel Walk (Love Tunnel)
- Authentic Relating
- Breathwork Sessions
- Shamanic Journey
*Some services offered at an additional cost. Please inquire for more info.
We're very excited to connect with you!
While the village of Santiago is just a few minutes away by boat, our beautiful and sacred land is off-the-grid. In order to preserve its natural harmony and spiritual energy (and to encourage our guests to disconnect from the digital world during their stay), we have purposely chosen not to bring wi-fi to the farm.
If you do need internet for your work, then it is very easy to get a local SIM card with very cheap 4GLTE options available to suit your online needs!
For that reason, we kindly ask for your patience and understanding in replying to your message. Here at the farm we do our best to respond to all inquiries as soon as possible, and always endeavor to answer within 48 hours (Monday through Saturday).
Spiritual Sanctuary & Retreat Center
We are blessed to be nestled in the forest on the shores of Sacred Lake Atitlán, Guatemaya, between three magnificent volcanoes. Our Peaceful Haven provides a safe container for Healing, Growth and Empowerment. We are delighted to offer unique guest experiences, workshops, retreats, yoga teacher trainings & volunteer opportunities
© 2022 Mystical Yoga Farm